We have reimagined the outdoor ice skating experience to keep you safe this season so you can focus on having a great time ice skating.
We have implemented some changes for the safety of our guests and staff.
- Face masks are required on rink premises
- Admission, Skate Rental & Concessions are available at our new walk-up windows
- Patio tables and seating are socially distanced
- Outdoor restrooms
- Rental Skates are disinfected after each use
- We will have reduced capacity to allow for social distancing
- For a contactless experience lockers are not available
- Plan ahead and minimize the number of personal belongings you bring
- All guests pay general admission
- Wearable shoe bags will be available for purchase for skaters who bring their own skates
Skate safe! Wear a mask even when skating.
- Do not come skating if you or a family member is sick or has Covid symptoms
- Do not come skating if you ar awaiting results from a Covid test even if you feel fine.
- Do not come skating if you have been in contact with anyone that has Covid.
- If you have been in contact with someone with Covid, please go get a test and follow the city & CDC guidelines.
Due to uncertainty season passes & 10 visit passes are not available.
We ask everyone to please social distance & keep your mask on!